Wildlife Habitat Committee
The Wildlife Habitat Committee performs a wide variety of projects including building and maintaining walking trails, maintaining our lake, and coordinating the Adopt a Highway Program.
The Chairman of the Wildlife Habitat Committee is Mike Austin. For questions or to volunteer email email@example.com.
Important Information for Owners
- WWS Wildlife Habitat Info: WWS Habitat
- WWS Endangered Bird Documents and Permits: Learn More
- Hill Country Stream Side Management Document: Click to Download
- WWS iNaturalist Guide: Click to View
- Visit our Contact Page for a list of Wildlife Service Providers.
Please check the community calendar for meetings and other events related to the Wildlife Committee. Click to View Calendar
Questions or concerns about this committee or the contents of this page can be directed to the Chairman or the Whitewater Springs Property Owners Association Board of Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org